Rebates for College Graduates
A college education may be a requirement for most industries, but that doesn’t mean it’s an easy thing to receive. Skyrocketing tuition, long hours of cramming, frustrating group projects, difficult tests and significant lifestyle adjustments are all obstacles that stand between you and your degree. That’s why you should be proud that you’ve come so far in your personal growth. It’s also why MyCarBroker wants to help you celebrate your achievement with some fantastic specials on the next thing you need for your career: a brand-new car!
Contact our friendly sales staff, and you’ll find a wealth of savings opportunities for recent grads and those about to walk the stage. You can take advantage up to $1000 College Graduate Bonus with the finance or lease of any new car. * A bonus like that makes it a lot easier to afford the stylish new car you’ve been dreaming about. You can also defer the first payment for 90 days while accruing no interest for the first 60 days. ** So if funds are currently low, you can still get the vehicle you need for work now and start paying it off later.
What Do You Need to Take Advantage of These Offers?
- A degree obtained in the past two years or proof of graduation in the next six months
- Minimum down payment of 5%
- Verifiable proof of employment, or a firm commitment from an employer with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the finance contract
- Your diploma from a master’s, bachelor’s or associate degree program from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school
- A copy of your college transcripts with proof of eligibility is also acceptable.
- Credit and document requirements
- No adverse credit history